This Statement of Privacy applies to the Endoscopy Superstore website and governs data collection and usage at all Endoscopy Superstore sites and services. Personal and Facility information collected, is used and disclosed as described in this statement.
The term “us” or “we” refer to “Endoscopy Superstore”.
Information We Collect
Endoscopy Superstore may collect the following information when you register on or fill out a form on our site:
- First name, last name, address
- Contact information – telephone, email address, physical contact information, and financial information.
- Remote access codes to your server (we ask for this information if you register for a service that cannot be provided without having such information).
- Discussion board posts and other messages, including correspondence between you and us.
- General information regarding the products or services you have registered to receive.
We do not store the following information:
- Credit card information
- Access codes to providers of payment processing services
- Access codes to providers of domain registration services
- Any information about your own clients
We may store the information mentioned above if it is necessary for providing service.
Sharing & Usage
Endoscopy Superstore does not, and will never, sell, rent or lease customer information to third parties.
Collected Information Uses
Any information provided by you is used to understand your needs and provide better service. We may use your information for the following reasons:
Collected Information Security
- To improve our products and/or services based on your needs
- To process product orders
- To deliver the products requested
- To bill you for these products
- To create purchasing estimates
- To send periodic emails and to contact you for market research purposes
- To personalize your website experience according to your interests
We do not collect any information about your computer hardware and software. We store all personal and confidential information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities and protected through 128-bit encryption.
Endoscopy Superstore may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
U.S. - E.U and U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served on Endoscopy Superstore or the site
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Endoscopy Superstore, including its website
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Endoscopy Superstore or the public.
Endoscopy Superstore abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
How can you stop receiving emails from us?
You may stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from Endoscopy Superstore by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove.
Usage of cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual. You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Disabling cookie preferences may limit the full experience of our website. You can disable cookies on your browser; however this will affect your ability to use other sites.
Use of Web Beacons
When we send emails, we may include a web beacon to allow us to determine the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as a cookie identifier and the time and date of a page being viewed. If you do not wish to receive Web Beacons via email, disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
Links to other websites
Endoscopy Superstore may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Changes to this statement may be made at any time without prior notice.